gEDA-user: Plain gschem net attribute/subnets test

Indeed, we can assign different attributes to "lines" in gschem 1.6.1,
when the lines connect at a 90 degree angle (for 180/360 degree angle
gschem tries to be smart and joins the lines to one).

So no modification of gschem is necessary for first evaluation of the
concept. We only have to extend gnetlist and PCB, maybe only PCB if we
use the new import schematic feature of PCB.

Yes, John Doty told us so, so this message is really unnecessary.

v 20100214 2
C 47000 48100 1 0 0 resistor-1.sym
{
T 47300 48500 5 10 0 0 0 0 1