gEDA-user: Sub schematic power rails

   I may be opening up a can of worms here, but I think it makes sense to
   have standard symbols for power rails in the sub schematics.
   Admittedly this is not  hard to create within gschem.
   I know there has been some discussion about not having the power pins
   on the schematic for symbols, but I would argue that for larger more
   complex designs this is a bad idea.  Here are my reasons:
   1) It is useful for seeing the decoupling caps on various components
   and checking they have been done to spec.
   2) Often there are multiple power rails in the schematic, and it is
   important to see which components are using which power rails both for
   load and isolation.
   Oliver