gEDA-user: Multiple pages

   I am not sure what is the best way to handle multi-page schematics with
   gschem.
   I have schematic on one page where I have connected the power to VCC
   and GND symbols.  I have connected the non power inputs and outputs to
   Input/Output Generic symbols.
   So imagine I want to just hook this page up to some spice primitives to
   test out the circuit.  What is the best way of doing this.  Should I
   convert this page to a symbol, or should I just have another page refer
   to it?
   How do people handle this with gschem?  Whats the easiest way to reuse
   this page over the long term?  What is the fastest way to use it in the
   short term?
   Oliver