gEDA-user: Shrinking components in gschem ?

Hello,

I am using gEDA version 1.6.1 on Linux.

What I am trying to achieve, when using gschem, is to fit more
components onto a sheet of A4 paper so that I can place more of a
circuit onto a sheet without having to break it up across sheets.

I believe I can shrink the components about 30-50% across the board
without compromising readabilty. I am therefore trying to find some
way of shrinking the components so that I can get more of them into
the same space.

What I have looked at is trying to alter the workspace grid settings
so that less screen and printer space is allocated per 100 mils while
keeping the size of the title component (in my case the A4 title
component) the same.

I am not talking about zooming, as that is just a display convenience
and doesn't affect the number of components you can fit inside a A4
title area.

I have searched the mail archive, Google, and the online
documentation, including the gschem user guide, without success.

Thanks for any ideas anyone may have, and I would also welcome any
suggestions about other ways to achieve the same goal.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley
simon.clubley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx