Re: gEDA-user: Shrinking components in gschem ?

   On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Simon Clubley
   <[1]simon.clubley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     What I am trying to achieve, when using gschem, is to fit more
     components onto a sheet of A4 paper so that I can place more of a
     circuit onto a sheet without having to break it up across sheets.

   Wojciech Kazubski maintains a package of small gEDA symbols:
   [2]http://www.sp5pbe.waw.pl/~sp5smk/my-gaf-pcb.html
   "The symbols are much smaller than standard ones supplied by
   geda-symbols, just about the same size as used by other EDA software.
   This gives much better "circuit density" without significant loss of
   printout quality."
   --
   [3]http://blog.softwaresafety.net/
   [4]http://www.designer-iii.com/