Re: gEDA-user: Honey, I shrunk the schematic

At 01:09 PM 8/22/2010, you wrote:
On 8/22/10 1:05 PM, Ouabache Designworks wrote:
>    The grid units are arbitrary. Use a bigger title frame, and when you
>    print to A4, everything will shrink.
>    Thats the advantage of ISO over English sheet sizes. You can't do that
>    with A,B,C,D and E sized sheets

  You can't?  Why not?

He means that they don't fit the paper the same way. A, C and E are compatible, B and D are compatible, but the two groups don't have the same aspect ratio. But there is no real need to use "standard" sizes on a computer. Not a big deal either way.

Rick