Re: gEDA-user: Honey, I shrunk the schematic

Why do you need to use any standard sizes on a computer? Using Orcad, I start with a size that I have chosen as my "standard" and if I end up needing a bit more room for a given page, I just bump up the dimensions a nudge while keeping the same aspect ratio. It all prints on the same A size paper if I need to, but I don't think I've printed a schematic on paper in two years. I print to PDF and it all fits my screen just fine. Can't TinyCAD work with arbitrary page sizes?

I will say the ISO sizes have a larger aspect ratio which fits a wide display a bit better in landscape mode.

Rick