gEDA-user: gnetlist didn't catch duplicate hierarchical block

FYI - maybe by design? But I accidentally named 2 hierarchical blocks with the same refdes's. gnetlist -g drc2 didn't flag it either as a warning nor an error. The netlist is worked out correct, nonetheless - but maybe because I don't have any similarly named components within each block. Just good luck, in my case.

Is it a bug?  Is it a feature?  Whatever - there it is.

:)

gene