Re: gEDA-user: the incredible growing PCB window

Stefan Salewski wrote:
On Sat, 2010-08-28 at 20:35 -0400, gene glick wrote:
I haven't yet put my finger on what operations cause this, but the PCB GUI window keeps growing larger than my screen! Anybody know what gives? It's not the end of the world, just weird.

gene

May it be useful to say

-- which PCB version
-- which OS
-- which GUI (GTK or Lesstif/OpenmMotif)
-- compiled yourself or binary from a distribution
-- ...

yep, sorry about that -
PCB version 20091103
OS : linux, slackware V12
GUI: GTK
compiled myself.

Desktop: KDE 3.5

I may try it out with another desktop to see if there's any change. Additionally, I have to apply a patch during boot to make my my screen size go to 1280 X 800. Just wondering if it has any implication here. On any other program, I have not seen this problem.

gene