Re: gEDA-user: the incredible growing PCB window

On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 14:57 -0400, gene glick wrote:

> PCB version 20091103
> OS : linux, slackware V12
> GUI: GTK
> compiled myself.
>
> Desktop: KDE 3.5
>
> I may try it out with another desktop to see if there's any change.
> Additionally, I have to apply a patch during boot to make my my screen
> size go to 1280 X 800.  Just wondering if it has any implication here.
> On any other program, I have not seen this problem.
>
> gene

I am using version 20091103 (GTK) myself, I have never seen problems
with window sizes.

You may try to delete the .pcb/ configuration directory in your home
directory, it contains a .pcb/preferences file with window sizes. Maybe
there is something wrong. If you delete it, PCB will generate a new one.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski