gEDA-user: Wedana milestone reached

I want to announce that today was closed last defect in current
milestone of the Wedana project.

Whats new at current point:
1. Main feature is Viewport object. This object allow reduce resource
usage and introduce user events which could be used by developer.
2. API and user documentation availiable on project Trac wiki
(https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/wedana/wiki/DevelopersDocumentation).
3. Trac plugin introduced. See demo http://demo.wedana.org/night_builds/trac
4. We have own domain now: http://www.wedana.org launched. Also
http://demo.vedana.org available.
5. Night build available on SF FRS
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wedana/files/night_build/

List of closed defects here:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/wedana/query?status=closed&group=resolution&milestone=schema_viewer_optimization

The nearest plans are the following:
   * create testing procedure to improve code quality.
   * implementing editing features.
   * PCB file format parser and renderer.

After this, project would have two versions: bug-fix 0.2.x and feature-add 0.3.x

Any suggestions, participation or thoughts are welcome :)

If you have any notes, fill free to mail me.

Regards,
Pavlo Taranov