Re: gEDA-user: Wedana milestone reached

2011/8/6 Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Павел Таранов wrote:
>
>> 4. We have own domain now: http://www.wedana.org launched.
>
> You may want to change "dial" to "deal" in the first sentense of the
> wellcome page.

Fixed, thank you.

>> Also http://demo.vedana.org available.
>                   ^
>              this should be a "w"

Sure :)

> Very nice! Just clicked through the demoes. I found no obvious glitches
> with the geda symbols. Are you planning to pan and zoom?

Symbols demo just now have no zoom.

But library supports different zoomlevels, there are Zoom* buttons on
http://demo.wedana.org/night_builds/demo1_on_page_sym_view/
Zoom implemented in vector form (canvas redrown on zoomlevel changed),
not just canvas scaling, b\c it make scheme blured and unreadable.

Also canvas coud be moved with mouse, just drag it. Wedana canvas
supports only positive values on coordinate grid.

Left-bottom is 0:0.

We have no object rotation support now, it is the issue for editing stage.