Re: gEDA-user: Wedana milestone reached

On 8/6/11 10:25 AM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
Very nice! Just clicked through the demoes. I found no obvious glitches
with the geda symbols. Are you planning to pan and zoom?
In a way, the symbol browser demo is already better than the original
gschem: You can edit the source and see the results after a single mouse
click.

Yes, nice work! I still (strongly) believe that schematic design in a web browser is a collosally bad idea, but as an *accessory* this is really very nicely done.

I can imagine gedasymbols using wedana.

  I was thinking the same thing.

           -Dave

--