Re: gEDA-user: Linux Desktop für gEDA

Hello together,

thank you very much for the very interesting answers ... ;-)

Actually I am just using my Ubunutu Linux in a Virtual Box. I would like to
do more with Linux, but I do not have the time.
In my live at work, I just have Windows available (with Mentor Boardstation
in X-Windows).

Finally I tried XCFE over the weekend. But it looks like that Gnome 2 shows
more performance in a VirtualBox than XCFE. Hopyfully Ubunut keeps the
Clasic option ...

Regards,

Markus

PS: At the computer at my basement, I have native Linux running :-)