Re: gEDA-user: This patch is breaking compile

Am 10.08.2011 um 23:01 schrieb kqt4at5v@xxxxxxxxxxx:

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011, Andrew Poelstra wrote:

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 01:25:35PM -0500, kqt4at5v@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

[Jun 25 patches from https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+bug/699497]

[compilation error in gcode.c]

Other than 'Don't do that' any suggestions?

Ask Traumflug nicely to rebase his patches on current git again?

If you can tell me how to contact him I will ask, nicely

I'm here, just can't catch up the list daily.

For a quick result, you might want to go back to around 2011-06-25 in the git repository.

For a new patchset, I can't promise a point in time. gEDA/PCB receives quite fundamental changes these days, but I'll work on it.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/