Re: gEDA-user: This patch is breaking compile

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011, Andrew Poelstra wrote:

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 01:25:35PM -0500, kqt4at5v@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

[Jun 25 patches from https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+bug/699497]

[compilation error in gcode.c]

Other than 'Don't do that' any suggestions?

Ask Traumflug nicely to rebase his patches on current git again?

If you can tell me how to contact him I will ask, nicely

It would be nice if a dev could take the time to review and
commit these patches. They've been hanging around the tracker
forever and reflect poorly on our willingness to work with
new developers.

Having said that, I certainly don't have time. ;)

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net
Web:   http://www.wpsoftware.net/andrew/