Re: gEDA-user: Tag-Connect TC2030-MCP(NL) footprint, expert review

Hi Colin,

> On another note, have any of you used spring-pin connectors for
> programming/debug connectors to save space and BOM cost?  I have been
> thinking about how I would design my own spring-pin programming
> connector.

I've been using AVX solo stacker 16 way parts for this type of thing:

http://www.avx.com/docs/catalogs/9158.pdf

Those Tag Connect parts look nicer though, Solo Stacker has optional
lugs for alignment but no mechanism for locking

What's the pricing like for the Tag Connect parts ?

Regards,
Stephen

Stephen Ecob
Silicon On Inspiration