Re: gEDA-user: Nanometer conversion pushed to git head

   Congratulations! Really an impressive work!
   I found an 'incomplete function' (or bug) with the new coord-entry in
   the gtk gui:
   The spinning-arrows just work with mil unit set. Even, when changed to
   mm and back to mil, they don't work at my short test.
   And: the line
   /* FIXME: need to write a coord-entry widget for this */
   in gtk/gui-dialog-print.c seems to be 'outdated' ;).
   I am now going to rebase my (Kai-Martin's) patches for the
   documentation...
   Kind regards,
   Felix