Re: gEDA-user: Off topic: request for a little help

Stephen Ecob wrote:

> If you're willing to help then please check out the shop and let me
> know if there's anything amiss

* If you add prices in EUR you'd target an additional continent :-)

* 25 USD for a MOSFET made me scratch my head until I read "tube of 75"
in the fine print. Why not sell small amounts, too (for a reasonably
higher price)? This is the trypical item I'd add to the purchase while
I am there -- But not if I have to take them by the hundred.

* details should include a link to a data sheet. This is most important
for your own products. If I have to convince someone higher in the
hierarchy, a print of specs might make or break the deal.

* what do the striked out prices mean? Do you have some sale going on?
Or is this the price officially recommended by the manufacturer?

* I find the price tag animation irritating. Maybe it is just me.
IMHO, the page would be better without it.

* download speed is not particularily fast, but still acceptable.

> - would you consider buying the
> product, or is there something in the site that would deter you ?

Nothing except that I am not at all into digital...

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx