gEDA-user: Off topic: request for a little help

Sorry to be off topic, but I can't think of a better place to ask for help.

I've recently set up a web shop to sell Xilinx FPGA development boards:

www.sioi.com.au

Yes, the PCBs were all designed with gEDA :-)

The server is here in Australia, and I believe it's virtualised and
thus can have a significant start up delay.  I'm worried that the site
may be too slow to load in countries distant from Australia, or that
the site may in some way fail to attract people to the product.

If you're willing to help then please check out the shop and let me
know if there's anything amiss - would you consider buying the
product, or is there something in the site that would deter you ?

TIA,
Stephen

Stephen Ecob
Silicon On Inspiration