      From: Stephen Ecob <silicon.on.inspiration@xxxxxxxxx>
      Subject: gEDA-user: Off topic: request for a little help
      Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 8:32 PM

    Sorry to be off topic, but I can't think of a better place to ask for
    help.
    I've recently set up a web shop to sell Xilinx FPGA development boards:
    www.sioi.com.au
    Yes, the PCBs were all designed with gEDA :-)
    The server is here in Australia, and I believe it's virtualised and
    thus can have a significant start up delay.  I'm worried that the site
    may be too slow to load in countries distant from Australia, or that
    the site may in some way fail to attract people to the product.
    If you're willing to help then please check out the shop and let me
    know if there's anything amiss - would you consider buying the
    product, or is there something in the site that would deter you ?
    TIA,
    Stephen
    Stephen Ecob
    Silicon On Inspiration