gEDA-user: PCB Docu: Patch for commandline options

Hello all!

I have just finished a patch-set that replaces the commandline-docu of PCB. It is based on the patch of Kai-Martin he had posted in

 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cad.geda.user/29944/focus=30083

I have modified this patch to fit to actual git head, splitted it up in several smaller patches and have also done some modifications in the text by myself. I know that there is missing the documentation for some options. I don't know, what to write. for them. Perhaps, someone of you have suggestions :-).

In the thread given above, DJ suggested a smoother implementation to sort the sections of the docu. I tried it - but without success. Can someone give me a hint?

I would very welcome, if someone of you could review this patches.
Kind regards,
Felix