Re: gEDA-user: Layer button backgrounds - Keyboard shortcuts

Hello all,

Am 19.08.2011 02:47, schrieb Andrew Poelstra:
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 01:13:37PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
Ctrl-<n>  doesn't toggle visibility?  That's what the lesstif HID uses.

No. There is code in there to do this, but (to the best of my
knowledge) it has never worked. The current accelerator code is
very tangled and I wasn't able to fix it last I tried, a few
years ago.

This is another motivation for pulling the layer-selector into
its own widget.
I would not like to use ctrl+n for this because for GTK+ (and propably other GUI frameworks) this is the default action for 'New...'. (as actually set in gpcb-menu.res).