Re: gEDA-user: Layer button backgrounds

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:48:48 +0200
Felix Ruoff <Felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I personally like the new style you created. Its very nice! I think
> the reason for adding this small rectangles is, that its easier to
> see, if the button is pressed.

Good point.  I do like the full color fill you show, Andrew.  However,
I think we need a better way of indicating which layers are visible.
Perhaps a little "X" or checkbox icon on the button?  I already dislike
the current buttons' indication of which layers are visible (change of
fill color and text color with inset or outset border). Maybe something
better can be done.

Regards,
Colin