Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL rebased to git HEAD (with nanometers) - bug with arcs?

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 01:57:08PM +0200, michalwd1979 wrote:
> Dear Peter,
>
> I'm using newest version of pcb opengl from git and I found strange
> behaviour with arcs.
>
> After I move components with arc on silk screen (like DIP-8 on attached
> board) from one side to another sometimes arcs (that marks pin 1) change
> orientations. I can see this effect on Q40, Q42 on the attached board.
> The arcs also sometimes switch from wrong to right position when the
> component is moved.
>
> For me to reproduce this effect is enough to take any component with arcs
> (ex. U42) move it to solder side (B key) and then move it with mouse. After
> dropping the component the arc is wrong.

This happens with git HEAD as well, not just the GL fork. It even
happens when configuring with --disable-gl.

It's a pretty neat bug - if you deselect the object after switching
its layer, you can move it without problem. It is only when hitting
'b' and moving the object in one action that problems arise.

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net
Web:   http://www.wpsoftware.net/andrew/