Re: gEDA-user: New layer selector to play with (git preview)

On Wed, 2011-08-24 at 03:21 -0700, Andrew Poelstra wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> The new gtk layer selector is finished for most uses now. If
> you want to play with it before it's ready to be published
> (which is a few days away still), you can get it here:
>
>   git://wpsoftware.net/pcb-andrew.git

I see this is committed now, but perhaps we can rename some of the new
stuff at some point?

We should never use the gtk_ prefix for our own widgets. That belongs to
GTK's API only. Our GTK HID usually uses "ghid_...", and we should
probably stick to that for new code.

The new widget looks really good.. when I get some time to finish off
the viewport / zoom patches I've been working on, I'll rebase PCB+GL on
top of it.

(My own patches will currently clash with my PCB+GL stuff, so best I
figure out what shape they will land in before rebasing, or I'll end up
resolving conflicts more than once).

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton