gEDA-user: New layer selector to play with (git preview)

Hey all,

The new gtk layer selector is finished for most uses now. If
you want to play with it before it's ready to be published
(which is a few days away still), you can get it here:

  git://wpsoftware.net/pcb-andrew.git

branch: layersel

TODO:
  - can't change colors
  - I'd like to add a context menu for changing colors,
    "hide all but this layer", "show all", and whatever
    else you guys think of.

I don't plan to add a "hide all" button. I also don't
plan to allow saving/stacking of visibility settings,
though I'd like to do that some day.

KNOWN BUGS:
  - select silk, rats, or the last copper layer, then
    toggle its visibility. It won't automatically switch
    away.

    Note that this bug also affects the existing layer
    selector.

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net