Re: gEDA-user: canvas of openGL enabled PCB temporarily goes confetti

Peter Clifton wrote:

> Thanks for the screen-shot. I can't reproduce it here on Intel HW. Does
> it happen for any other GL applications, such as glxgears?

No.
glxgears adjusts its size just fine.
etuxracer flickers but does not show the confetty syndrome.
glest does not allow resize in the first place.
gliv resizes images impressively fast with no apparent glitch at all.

----<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx