Re: gEDA-user: gschem: Modifier keys for moving?

   Actually, with respect to the rubber-band mode (both in PCB and gschem,
   as a matter of fact) I have no clue whether the mode is 'on' or 'off'.
   I can only test the behaviour by doing something and/or toggling from
   the menu.
   Am I missing something here or is this normal?
   Thanks and Regards,
   ~Abhijit

   On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 17:40, Stefan Salewski <[1]mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>