Re: gEDA-user: timestamps in pcb.git

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 08:37:30AM +0200, Kovacs Levente wrote:
> I've just downloaded a snapshoot from
>
> http://git.gpleda.org/?p=pcb.git;a=summary
>
> and it created files with timestpamps in the future.
>
> The "make" tool is now confused and ends up in an endless loop.
>
> make: Warning: File `Makefile.am' has modification time 2.2e+04 s in the future
>
> -rw-r--r--  1 leva leva    706 2011-08-29 14:43 Makefile.am
>
> I think I shell wailt till 14:43.

Oops! This is my fault.

My dev server clock seems to have found its way out of sync. This
happens every so often, because of some oddity with Xen and timezones.
Perhaps setting the root and virtual domains to UTC will fix it;
I'll try this now.

Waiting a few hours will fix the build failure. I'll be sure to keep
an eye out for this when pushing commits in the future.

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net
Web:   http://www.wpsoftware.net/andrew/