gEDA-user: essential library -- plaese comment.

Hi.
Like promised during the last big library discussion, I started to
assemble a library that is designed to be useful for first time users.
It should allow to build simple projects and demonstrate good practice.

This of course implies heavy symbols. In fact, I made them super heavy
by adding an attribute with a comma separated list of footprints.
So dear light library lovers: This is explicitly not for you ;-)

You can find the lib in my section of gedasymbols at
  http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/kai_martin_knaak/essential/essential.html

The description should be self explaining. If it isn't, please give
me a hint and I'll try to improve. Please scan the symbols and footprints.
The collection still has some glaring holes in it. For example, there is
nothing digital and no connectors, yet. But should be enough to get the idea.
Tell me, if you think, the concept is viable -- It might prevent me from
running into a don't-like-wall.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak