Re: gEDA-user: layer selector inconsistency (was: timestamps in pcb.git)

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 09:28:36AM +0200, Kovacs Levente wrote:

> Ok. Thanks.
>
> I found that layer selection and toggle doesn't work as it was. I have to
> click 3 times (or something) to have the layer switched on or off. First click
> often moves the highlighted area to another line.
>
> Levente

Phew! Fixed in c81a96de.

The layer selector would change its state recursively -- toggle swatch then
checkbox then toggle swatch then ... -- though only two or three levels deep,
which is why I let it happen in the first place. Further, I was deleting
non-silk layers and reinserting them on every layer state change, further
confusing things. Somewhere in this mess of state changes, the layer selector
was becoming inconsistent with itself AND pcb, making it nearly useless.

There may still be trouble when adding or deleting layers. If you
see anything, please let me know, because it seems fine to me. But
I won't be able to fix it until the new menu widget is done.

Also, my system clock is correct. ;)

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net