gEDA-user: New gtk menu system

Hey all,

I have pushed the new menu system to git head. This lets the
new layer selector manage its own menu entries and accelerators.

Note that Edit->Route Styles is unpopulated. I will fix this in
the next day or two.

User-visible changes are:

  - the layer selector works! You can add/delete/rename layers
    and the menu will adjust. The accelerators also work, and
    remap automatically to handle new layers.

  - radio buttons are used instead of checkboxes for some things

  - tearoffs on the right-click menu

As a reminder, the layer keyboard accelerators are:

  1-9       Select layers 1-9
  0         Select layer 10
  Alt+1-9   Select layers 11-19
  Alt+0     Select layer 20

Adding Ctrl lets you toggle the visibility of those respective
layers. Remember that not all layers are selectable, but all of
them should be able toggle visibility.

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net