Re: gEDA-user: gedasymbols.org down?

Peter Clifton wrote:

> Yes - I got a message from DJ saying it has knocked his power and
> internet down. (The server lives in DJ's basement).

Time for a mirror server on a different continent?

I got used to rely on the presence of gedasymbols.org. I use
it as a hinge to distribute my geda lib to my various desktops.
And of course lately for work on the essential lib.

Git would be handy in this situation. With git everyone would
have all information locally, including history and branches. We
could just set up an interim repository and update the on at DJ
when it is up again.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak