Re: gEDA-user: gschem: Modifier keys for moving?

   I'm running GTK 2.0 and like Colin's, my tear off menus are completely
   no functional. Just compiled from source the latest stable versions of
   geda and pcb and this happens in both.
   ~Abhijit

   On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 22:37, Colin D Bennett <[1]colin@xxxxxxxxxxx>