Re: gEDA-user: Bug in gEDA/gaf - mingw (Win32 port) Version 20020527m4

[snip]
>In fact the ADSL link is working fine under Mandrake 9.0 today, so I'll
>probably end up using gEDA under Linux.

	Which is what I recommend. :-)  The windows port is really old
and needs to be updated.

	One thing that has been keeping me from updating the port is 1)
time, 2) perl.	Does anybody know if we can distribute a version of
win32 perl with the windows port so that the the sym/sch update utilities
will work?  Or if somebody is bored, they could rewrite gsymupdate and
gschupdate to be in C so that this issue is moot.  This work should probably
be incorperated into gschlas.

								-Ales