Re: gEDA-user: Bug in gEDA/gaf - mingw (Win32 port) Version 20020527m4

Thanks Gus. At least I now know why the program automatically installs on the C: drive (which came as an unpleasant surprise) and if necessary I can do something about it.

In fact there is no particular reason why I shouldn't use Partition Magic to expand the C: drive up to 2 Gbyte - the original constraints are long gone. This would certainly give me the space to test multiple copies of gEDA under Windows 98 and Windows NT as well as XP if the need arose.

In fact the ADSL link is working fine under Mandrake 9.0 today, so I'll probably end up using gEDA under Linux.

-------
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen