Re: gEDA-user: Simulation

What kind of simulation?

If you're going to do SPICE simulation, a good flow is:

gschem -> gnetlist -g spice-sdb -> tclspice

There is a HOWTO about doing this at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/intro.html

If you want to do digital simulation, you can use the flow:

gschem -> gnetlist -g verilog -> iverilog -> gtkwave

If you want to do mixed simulation (i.e. analog + digital), you are
out of luck.  Some people are working on tools to do that, but going
is -- as always  -- slow.

Stuart