Re: gEDA-user: Simulation

Make sure you get the latest (tclspice-0.2.15) at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tclspice

It works fine when doing ac, dc, op, and tran analyses.  However, my
experience is that tclspice will barf (segfault) if you try to do pz
analysis.  I don't know about the stability of other analyses.

If tclspice causes you too many problems, you can always run LTSpice
under wine.  LTSpice is also called SWCadIII, and is available at:

http://www.linear.com/software/

And, yes, as Bill notes: spice-sdb can be used with hierarchy,
but works best on flat designs.  His gnetman netlister is designed
specifically for more complex, hierarchical designs.  I have tried it
out & it works.

Stuart