Re: gEDA-user: Simulation

Henrik Karlsson wrote:

Hi,

I have not done much work with gEDA but now I need to simulate some
circuits. Which program do I use for simulation and analyzing the results?
Can I draw the schematics in gschem and use it as input for the
simulation?

//henrik

--
Henrik Karlsson | www.henriks.org
Studying Automation Engineering | ICQ: UIN 2785561

If you need to do SPICE simulation, the answer is yes. This is the document I read to get started:

http://www.geda.seul.org/docs/20030901/spice-sdb/intro.html

If for some reason you are designing a CMOS IC, or a complex hierarchical schematic, there's another back-end netlister I wrote that can be used.

Bill