Re: gEDA-user: Symbol creation

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Stuart Brorson wrote:

> If your parts are analog parts, or have analog and digital sections
> (e.g. an A/D), my opinion is that the pwr/gnd connections should be
> brought out on pins explicitly.   For power nets this is good practice
> because then you can explicitly attach the power decoupling/bypass
> networks to the pin.  For GND, this is good practice because you often
> want to attach analog GND pins to an analog GND plane, whereas digital
> GND pins often go to a separate digital GND plane.

Thanks for the quick answer!

The parts have both analog and digital sections. I think I will continue
to draw power and ground pins. It's seems to be the easiest way and I'm a
bit lazy...

//henrik

--
Henrik Karlsson                              | www.henriks.org
Studying Automation Engineering              | ICQ: UIN 2785561