gEDA-user: Spice simulation library for ASIC design / life and death

Hi,

after the changes, Stuart made to spice-sdb, now it's much more comfortable to
draw schematics for analog ASIC's. I have put some example symbols to my
brand new web page:

http://www.easy-asic.de

I hope that a lot of people will use this and we can build up a large
community for ASIC Design with open source software.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Ales:
May be we can put those symbols to the gEDA library page as well.

Two comments to “life and death”:

I don't mind, whether Guile or Tcl is used in this program. The only thing I
look for is, how stable is the software. I want to draw schematics and draw
schematics and draw schematics ...
I hate to spend time  to find workarounds to bugs.

I want to say thank you to the programmers to create such a stable software.

I had no problems to install the software. I just followed the instructions on
the web pages.

die.kaisers@t-online.de
                                            oder
dh0may@darc.de