Re: gEDA-user: Life and death for gEDA: portability...

Terry Porter wrote:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:02:26 +0100
Svenn Are Bjerkem <svenn@bjerkem.de> wrote:

On Saturday 27 December 2003 22:59, Terry Porter wrote:

I have to disagree with just about everything you have said Bill.

Personally I couldn't care less about portability to other OS's, especially
Windows myself, as I have exactly what I want with gEDA and Linux.

Bad attitude, dude. Port or die.
I have to admit that I don't understand this "port or die" attitude. Neither Linux or gEDA
seem to have any terminal health problems to me, so what am I missing here ?

With a grin, I have to ask.... What OS should we port linux too to make it a success?

Steve M.