gEDA-user: Next release of garchive available.

Hi --

I have altered the gEDA archiver "garchive" slightly so that the
archive files it produces use ".tar.gz" as the file suffix.  (They
*are* gzipped tar archives, after all.)   I did this after a
conversation with Ales and Dan.

The new version is now available at the usual place:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/garchive/

Ales,  garchive is ready to go into the CVS when you have the time.

Thanks for everybody's feedback!  Please send me any bug reports or
feature requests.

Stuart