Re: gEDA-user: Re: raw2gw not found

Dear Tobi,

> Really nobody out there who knows about this?

Really. Because I have never released it. Now you can get it from  gEDA CVS
together with geda/gmanager. A new executable 'raw2gw' has been added.

It is however a temporary solution because raw2gw will be replaced by
graphman (yet not released).

Raw2gw is a very simple tool. It generates *.gw file that can be loaded by
gwave. In fact gwave does not allow loading files without any waveform.