Re: gEDA-user: gEDA gets some great press!

Hi Harry,

>Thanks for the link Ales! It's great to see big-time coverage for our little
>projects.
>
>I'll confess to being a little disappointed that my name was never mentioned
>given there was a fair amount of discussion of PCB and so many other's names
>appeared, but that's life.

	I mentioned a whole *slew* of major contributers to both PCB
and other important tools and none of them got mentioned. :-(  It has
been my experience that what you say during these things and what
gets printed is not always exact (it's the usual time vs space vs
... tradeoffs).

	That said, I am eternally grateful for all the work you have
done on PCB.  It has become *the* printed circuit tool from the open
source world and gEDA/gaf would be in the pre-stone ages without it.

								-Ales