Re: gEDA-user: gEDA gets some great press!

Fun read.... but... while I am prepared to modify PCB to make it more then 8 layers, I would rather someone else did it. Though I was told that my time would be better spent writting code then sonnets.

And for the sake of frivolous, band wasting gratuities. Thanks, Ales, Steve, Dan, DJ, Stuart, Stefan, and many many others.

Thanks also to users such as Karel and Darrell who show the world what can be done with these tools and arn't shy about suggesting how the tools could be better.

Steve Meier

Ales Hvezda wrote:

Hi All,

Thought I'd pass this along:

http://www.eedesign.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleId=55301354

Many thanks to all who contribute and use gEDA.

-Ales