Re: gEDA-user: Another board made with PCB

The board looks really nice.
The qualily is also good. Apart from the edges which I assume have not been
routed, but rather been cut. Many Fab-Houses don't accept routing for
prototype boards, or charge extra.

Why did you use round tracks everywhere? I thought this was only recommanded in high-frequency
circuits...

bests,
Shahab.

--

--------
Shahab Sanjari  (sanjariathrzdottu-darmstadtdotde)