gEDA-user: Revamped gEDA webpage

Hi All,

	After many years of neglect, I have finally revamped the gEDA
project webpage.  Gone is the morbid black background and complicated
and inconsistent navigation.  Hopefully the new site is simpler use.
The only difference in terms of where things are located is the symbol
contribution form.  It is now under Tools/Symbols.

	http://geda.seul.org

	Please check it out and let me know what you dislike.  Please
keep in mind that this is my first website that uses CSS so 1) be kind
and 2) you will need a somewhat modern web browser to see the site in
its full glory (or sad state).  I think it's safe to no longer support
Netscape 4.x.

	Also, if anybody wants to help out with general webmaster duties,
the website is under CVS now, so it should be much easier to maintain.

								-Ales