Re: gEDA-user: PC board preview

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 10:13:27AM +0200, Florian Steiper wrote:
> Hello Karel
> Is this script available for download anywhere ? I looed at the link,
> but there it only said the image was created using eps ghostscript which
> is only for the conversion ps->png I think.

No - I discontinued the script because it was taking long in compilation,
people didn't seem interested in it and the output was incorrect (due to
missing "board" layer in PCB output) and it also had some collisions with
the postscript PCB output (it couldn't be generated automatically, and for
manufacturer previews 1:1 postscripts are best, and for this scripts zoomed
postscripts are best).

Cl<